Which Sports Channels are worth subscribing?

• Thread starter Thread starter Navneet Mishra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24
  • Views Views: Views 2,585
Navneet Mishra said:
* Starting with Star, SS 2&3 are useless as all the live events are scheduled on SS1&4 and unless you aren't a huge fan of substandard hindi commentary you can skip SS 2&3 conviniently.
@ Navneet Mishra SS2 is not fully useless.It show live events such Big Bash League,Ranji Trophy,Some BWF Events matches and in the upcoming days they are going to show U-19 World Cup too.While SS3 is a good channel for people who can't read hindi properly.

Basil Ak said:
@ Navneet Mishra SS2 is not fully useless.It show live events such Big Bash League,Ranji Trophy,Some BWF Events matches and in the upcoming days they are going to show U-19 World Cup too.While SS3 is a good channel for people who can't read hindi properly.

I just was saying in the context of reducing the load on tv budget. Ranji Trophy, BBL & BWF aren't the events worth spending Rs.40 a month. In that manner Neo channels still has Bundesliga & Copa Libertados, so one can still subscribe them.

Navneet Mishra said:
I just was saying in the context of reducing the load on tv budget. Ranji Trophy, BBL & BWF aren't the events worth spending Rs.40 a month. In that manner Neo channels still has Bundesliga & Copa Libertados, so one can still subscribe them.

i have still doubt who watches ranji trophy?

Navneet Mishra said:
you seem to be huge football fan!!

I only watch sports on tv.
I watch cricket,football,wwe,nba,f1,motogp,badmintonetc. almost all sports except hockey.

Back
Top Bottom