Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mega TV

• Vasanth TV

• Captain TV

• Total voters
Zee tamil,for their real effort and hardwork...hope suntv soon loss their dominance in tamil tv market,hope in future the real fight between star and zee in tamil too...

Vijay TV is leading.. Because it is originally the GEC at 1994..

GOLDEN EAGLE COMMUNICATION (GEC)

Guys, unable to find the logo of the GEC channel (old logo with Eagle in the middle)...

But bro, still we need the None as an option. I may be watching Tamil Channels, but don't like their content much... Since there is no other GOOD option, I am supposed to watch. So, I need to express my feeling that I don't LIKE any Tamil channels though I am watching them...

Sadiq said:
But bro, still we need the None as an option. I may be watching Tamil Channels, but don't like their content much... Since there is no other GOOD option, I am supposed to watch. So, I need to express my feeling that I don't LIKE any Tamil channels though I am watching them...

good thought.. will update the same in the future polls. I felt having none option was not required because this poll was specific to some genre channels. anyways will update it in the next polls

I think with the current results... vijay TV seems to be the undisputed winner for now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock