WHO IS BEST TATA SKY,D2H OR DISHTV......I WANT TO PURCHASE ANYONE.

Re: RE: WHO IS BEST TATA SKY,D2H OR DISHTV......I WANT TO PURCHASE ANYONE.

mr.gauravdwivedi said:
Only intertainment channels,but brand name important for me....i heard that d2h company will be offair soon.....

Go go for Videocond2h

Sent from my Nexus S

Tata Sky is best option because Its hardware & Software quality is good and their customer care is also good.

I agree with Gaurav on this. well it depends on what channels you would like to watch and what price you are willing to pay.

Few points for selecting the DTH operators.

1)TS though has less channels but its hardware and software is best in the industry. If you can wait for some time they would be adding new channels from GSAT. Customer service is really good and prompt.

2)D2H has cheapest and quantity of channels but hardware and software not upto the mark. the STB gives a blue tint on almost all channels. I am personally not happy with the quality and planning to move back to dishtv tru HD and TS HD even if I have to pay a little more. customer service is good

3)Dishtv HD doesnt have star HD channels and ESPN and starcricket HD. the package is expensive. customer service is pathetic as far as I ve experienced.

If brand name matters you go for Tata Sky undoubtedly. Best in service.

bprrkl said:
I agree with Gaurav on this. well it depends on what channels you would like to watch and what price you are willing to pay.

Few points for selecting the DTH operators.

1)TS though has less channels but its hardware and software is best in the industry. If you can wait for some time they would be adding new channels from GSAT. Customer service is really good and prompt.

2)D2H has cheapest and quantity of channels but hardware and software not upto the mark. the STB gives a blue tint on almost all channels. I am personally not happy with the quality and planning to move back to dishtv tru HD and TS HD even if I have to pay a little more. customer service is good

3)Dishtv HD doesnt have star HD channels and ESPN and starcricket HD. the package is expensive. customer service is pathetic as far as I ve experienced.

Dish tv hd is amazingly costly. No real recorder provided. Very bad interface. Still 560 pack which is highest hd pack does not have zee cinema hd, zee studio hd and i guess 1 or 2 more such hd channels in it. This means i have to pay around 700 to watch hd channels without any of star channels and with true recorder. Lowest pack for hd is 385. For me this strategy whoever has made is real big brain. Don't for nasa technology of upscaled hd channels. Now when i search in my company none of my friends use dish hd. U can imagine where they stand in hd market.

Now You Have To Choose Between D2H & TS,

Simply Go For D2H HD

I am using both D2h & Tata Sky & i can say that tata sky is far better than Videocon D2H in terms of customer care & quality.

am also used videocon d2h but i moved to airtel digital tv because of poor hardware and software.in the case of aud4o and video quality and hard and software nobody cannot beat airtel and tatasky....

gaurav1412 said:
I am using both D2h & Tata Sky & i can say that tata sky is far better than Videocon D2H in terms of customer care & quality.

Kindly explain your experience so that other members may be benefited from it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock