Discussion Who would you like to be brand ambassador of your favourite dth brand?

Anyone from non film background. They are more hilarious. I like to see a middle class people or unknown face in a ad. It also saves their money. Look they also have to pay for advertisement revenue to broadcaster because we remove channel after 1 day. So we can't expect Bollywood face on every ad.

Anyone from non film background. They are more hilarious. I like to see a middle class people or unknown face in a ad. It also saves their money. Look they also have to pay for advertisement revenue to broadcaster because we remove channel after 1 day. So we can't expect Bollywood face on every ad.
Watch Tata Sky ads of middle-class. Doesn't appeal me to buy. Tata Sky sells from positive word of mouth and because of Tata brand not unappealing ads of middle-class.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock