Why dish tv not adding jalsa movies

Greatachiever

Reaction score
can anybody tell why dish tv is not adding jalsa movies till now. i think zee tv is having some problem with star group and zee is not willing to pay the amount to star for carriage of this channel in their platform.

Greatachiever said:
can anybody tell why dish tv is not adding jalsa movies till now. i think zee tv is having some problem with star group and zee is not willing to pay the amount to star for carriage of this channel in their platform.

Jalsa movies is the competitor of zee bangla cinema.So if they add,customers may overlook zeebanglacinema.That's why they aren't adding it.

piinku1 said:
Greatachiever said:

Jalsa movies is the competitor of zee bangla cinema.So if they add,customers may overlook zeebanglacinema.That's why they aren't adding it.

dish tv bengali users are deprived of this good channel.:':)':)':)'(

Greatachiever said:
piinku1 said:
Greatachiever said:

Dth operators add channels on their own not on customers demand.:no

piinku1 said:
Greatachiever said:
piinku1 said:
Greatachiever said:

Dth operators add channels on their own not on customers demand.:no

i feel not all dth operators add on their own. i feel dish tv they may be doing this practice. d2h listens to their customers demand.:no:no:no

dth going to be waste...they cant satisfy the taste of all people in india...i think local and regional cable operators are better....for eg in kerala cable tv provide all malayalam channel+all sports chanel+tamil'and english nd hindi gec and movie channel at 150pm...all of think dth cant give thease channel at 150rs

Star Jalsha Movies beats Zee Bangla Cinema Just in first week of launch..

Regional coverage on Cable TV Network is better than DTH in most states and specially in Bengal.

The USP (Unique Selling Proposition) of D2H in Bengal is the no. of regional channels offered by them which is better than any other DTH though it is still less than Cable TV.

They also have the advantage of belonging to a business group who don't have their own channels which makes them "neutral" in the channel wars. However the same is not true for Tata Sky, Dish TV, Reliance & Sun DTH.

That is why you don't see Zee Bangla Cinema in Tata Sky or Jalsha Movies in Dish TV. Also some other DTHs like Sun are reluctant to focus outside Southern states and thus not much interested in regional channels elsewhere.

Why not adding popular tamil channels all other dth having these channels, jaya movie, thanthi tv, makkal tv, murasu tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock