Why no other DTH can beat TataSky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vicky said:
Bro because cc,remote,ui,etc.,,,they should improve their service first:k

Bro Ui they are going to improve it don't know about cc and remote

Dish TV was launched in same year as Tata Sky but still till today they haven't been able to defeat Tata Sky in any department,so we can't expect them to beat them in future also,ADTV is the only one that comes closer and gives competition to Tata Sky and they should also work on improving their on screen logo and developing some innovative hardware as transfer box and more like Tata Sky

TS is gooing since recent time

otherwise ts never added demanding channels whole life

Rushil.D said:
Ohh please check old thread of ts section tata sky ui is of cisco :k

Please share i am also sharing of wyplay ui that they use in the frog turnkey that they will use in dishtv's ui,software

dreambox.pk said:
TS is gooing since recent time

otherwise ts never added demanding channels whole life
Thats the only reason dish tv users give whenever we talks about ts is better :rofl

Even dish tv not giving all channels till now :dodgy

They added ss hd channels after ages :s

kumarvishwas said:
Dish TV was launched in same year as Tata Sky but still till today they haven't been able to defeat Tata Sky in any department,so we can't expect them to beat them in future also,ADTV is the only one that comes closer and gives competition to Tata Sky and they should also work on improving their on screen logo and developing some innovative hardware as transfer box and more like Tata Sky
Dishtv launched in 2004 while ur dth launched in 2006..dishtv launched when premium sattelite television had not much scope in India..

And i think if dishtv wasnt sucessfull tata sky may not have been launched

It took them years to add the channels which dishtv carryin from years..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock