why our nepali brother protest against india?

ssjambla

Reaction score
Hi guys...i m little confuse about why nepalis protest against india on social networking sites.they start campaign called #backoffindia
.anybody please tell me why they r behaving so rudely on socialmedia??

Last time they protested during Earthquake days but that was for Indian Media. Because Indian media was disturbing them during that period and was working for TRP only.

I think it's due to their new constitution. now they are declaring themselves as a secular country. before this Nepal was a Hindu country. So protesters are claiming that it's not a good idea to convert Hindu country into a secular country and India is responsible for making Nepal as a secular country

but am not sure

sSUNNY1432 said:
How india is interfering other nation's constitution?

bhai this is guess only from my side... am not sure... google your thread title.. you'll get the news :tup

Here is the answer:
There are mainly two types of peoples in nepal 1. who live in Pahads (mountain ) 2.who live in Terai ( Plain land ) .Terai is also called Madhesh. People who live in madhes are called madhesis.They share same culture with Indians.Nepalese (specially Madhesi ) and Indians ke Bich Roti-Beti ka sambandh hai.
Now the problem is constitution assembly of Nepal has declared New constitution, And madhesi parties are saying that new constitution has not addressed their demands. so they are on strike.
Reportedly Indian government has supported madhesis demand and has suggested Nepalese government to Amend the new constitution. Due to this Few Nepalese are angry against Indian Govt.
Further protesters are blocking the Goods carriers to enter in Nepal through Indian Boarder..And there are reports in Nepal that there is unofficial blockade by India.

Nepal is going similar on pakisthani way ... apna kiya kisi aur par dalo :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock