WHY STAR NETWORK NOT START NEW GENRE CHANNEL IN TAMIL?

• Thread starter Thread starter dineshakshit1992
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14
  • Views Views: Views 5,424
Reaction score
star network launched its tamil GEC star vijay 13 years ago.although it is a successful ch in tamil,why star didnt start new genre tamil ch yet.

may be they are not concentrating on tamil market... for the fact Star Vijay was NOT STARTED by star... it was started by the Business tycoon Vijay Mallaya(Kingfisher) and hence the name vijay tv. later star acquired it

Yes madhan bro you are very correct.
But still no improvement in Star Vijay's PQ & SQ compare to other tamil channels (even new channels are far better quality from vijay tv). But in Star Vijay new films are seems fake CD print. I dont know why Star network not taking steps to improve the PQ & AQ of Star Vijay.

really.... i didnt noticed it :shy maybe i mostly watch vijay tv and used to it i thnk :lol

nskaran said:
But still no improvement in Star Vijay's PQ & SQ compare to other tamil channels (even new channels are far better quality from vijay tv). But in Star Vijay new films are seems fake CD print. I dont know why Star network not taking steps to improve the PQ & AQ of Star Vijay.

quaity wise juniors polimar,thanthi tv,murasu is better than vijay tv.but nobody comes near to sun group.jaya tv also bad quality.puthiya thalaimurai prity good.vijay tv bought nanban and thuppakki but giving bad movie experience.
vijay tv privious name is golden eagle.

mmadhankumar said:
really.... i didnt noticed it :shy maybe i mostly watch vijay tv and used to it i thnk :lol
me too watching vijay tv almost all the time. But really PQ & AQ of vijay is worst. If you want to know the diifference, just watch saturday week end movie in Suntv, and feel the awesome surround sound and great picture clarity, just no where near vijay tv with that.:)

nskaran said:
mmadhankumar said:
me too watching vijay tv almost all the time. But really PQ & AQ of vijay is worst. If you want to know the diifference, just watch saturday week end movie in Suntv, and feel the awesome surround sound and great picture clarity, just no where near vijay tv with that.:)

agreed bro... sun tv quality is excellent... also in recent times i found thanthi and puthiya thalaimurai also have good pq :k:k:k

people said:
nskaran said:

quaity wise juniors polimar,thanthi tv,murasu is better than vijay tv.but nobody comes near to sun group.jaya tv also bad quality.puthiya thalaimurai prity good.vijay tv bought nanban and thuppakki but giving bad movie experience.

Hello friend Vendhar tv from puthiyathalaimurai group will beat sun group in Picture quality very soon as they are coming up with their channel in 1080p as sun group telecasts in only 720p. Enjoy.......:)

they come with hd like not full hd.waiting for official announcement.i agree with you they will be a good compatitor to sun group tamil channels.

praveenpersonel said:
people said:
nskaran said:

Hello friend Vendhar tv from puthiyathalaimurai group will beat sun group in Picture quality very soon as they are coming up with their channel in 1080p as sun group telecasts in only 720p. Enjoy.......:)

I think you never seen Sun music hd or sun tv hd its 1080p :P

Back
Top Bottom