WHY STAR NETWORK NOT START NEW GENRE CHANNEL IN TAMIL?

• Thread starter Thread starter dineshakshit1992
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14
  • Views Views: Views 5,424
BaLaG said:
praveenpersonel said:
people said:
nskaran said:
Yes madhan bro you are very correct.
But still no improvement in Star Vijay's PQ & SQ compare to other tamil channels (even new channels are far better quality from vijay tv). But in Star Vijay new films are seems fake CD print. I dont know why Star network not taking steps to improve the PQ & AQ of Star Vijay.

quaity wise juniors polimar,thanthi tv,murasu is better than vijay tv.but nobody comes near to sun group.jaya tv also bad quality.puthiya thalaimurai prity good.vijay tv bought nanban and thuppakki but giving bad movie experience.
vijay tv privious name is golden eagle.

Hello friend Vendhar tv from puthiyathalaimurai group will beat sun group in Picture quality very soon as they are coming up with their channel in 1080p as sun group telecasts in only 720p. Enjoy.......:)

I think you never seen Sun music hd or sun tv hd its 1080p :P

Hello friend what u are watching in sun channels is 720p Hd quality only. I can bet you friend its not full HD channel. if you want you ask the technicians nearby. Moreover Vendhar tv will be the first tamil full HD 1080p channel and also one more tamil GEC from Puthiyathalaimurai group named as YUVA or PUDHUYUGAM to start their channel very very soon and also a National English news channel from their group:)

SOURCES:-
Indiantelevision.com > News Headlines > Tamil entertainment channel to launch this year with support of Harris solutions
http://www.tamil.thecinemanews.com/2012/11/blog-post_1897.html

Well we all going off topic. coming to topic why star network not adding new channel in tamil and the not giving any preference to the existing tamil channel Star Vijay.

Vadirocks said:
When Vendhar TV HD Will Be Luanched?

They are starting their testing on or Before March 6th. As per the sources it will be launched on April 14th 2013 Tamil New Year for sure......:)

Any new channels need to get permission from SCV and shouldn't compete with Sun network, or else they will face the same fate like Puthiyathalaimurai. So others may wait for the MSO to get changed or to become neutral. I'm sure any new channel from SRM group wont be included in SCV.

Back
Top Bottom