Will Airtel Digital TV add Sun TV HD?

Reaction score
is anychance airtel add this channel,if they add they become 1st dth in india adding regional hd channel..k

RE: SUNTV HD ON AIRTEL DIGITAL TV

what is the problem with you guys? why can't the subject line be something specific...its giving wrong information.

sun direct already has sun hd. then how will airtel become first dth adding regional hd channel?

RE: SUNTV HD ON AIRTEL DIGITAL TV

only sun music hd is a 24 hour real hd channel with hd programmes, rest all hd chs from sun group show upscaled shows

Kindly use descriptive titles and also avoid posting entire title/post in capital letters

guys i will try for addition of sun music hd on videocon d2h and airtel digital tv

instead, you have to check with Sun Network to offer the channels for affordable price to other DTH.. If they do so, we can get these channels in most of the DTHs..

dino please dont write to airtel,there is a deal postpond for some other reason.it will happend soon my wish.so dont try any thing.major two players will add those channels, expected soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock