Will Airtel Digital TV add Sun TV HD?

I feel, the problem lies with Sun Network. Sun Network has atleast 5 channels in all major south languages and they somehow tend to keep them exclusive to Sun Direct. Same is the case with these HD channels.

Hope they open up and share the channels with other DTH. But the question is, will Airtel or other dth prefer to add an upscaled HD channel?

90% of programmes are in hd,in suntv hd and sun music hd.k tv hd & gemini tv hd are upscaled channels.

2 days are left, As per mano, if its added by Nov 1, it wud be gr8... otherwise dont expect SUN HD anytime soon.

I have a gut feeling the 12th TP will be activated very soon, having 12000 as S/R, which means carrier width of 14400.
Currently, 10 HD channels on 11640V TP with 36000 as carrier width and 30000 as S/R, means
1 HD channel = 3.6 SD channels.

Going by this, 3.6 *4 = 14.400, which is the same carrier width for 12th TP.
So, this 12th TP, 11671 H, can add exactly 4 HD channels, which makes me believe... that like the 11640V TP, 11671 H, will also be an all out only HD TP.

So, cud be possible, that 3 SUN HD + 1 more HD channel are added on this 12th TP.... but this is only my logic, not necessarily right. :c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock