Discussion Will you still watch Sab TV if they stopped airing new episodes of Taraak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma?

Will you watch Sab TV if Taraak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma ends?

• Total voters

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
After Office and Office and FIR. It was Taraak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma that gave Sab TV the break. It was one of the rare shows that time on a GEC you could watch with family. Although bit inappropriate at beginning. It improved with time. It has become part of our daily life. Thanks to popularity of these show. Sab TV got to experiment with new shows. From giving us a new proper local superhero after Krish to offering us satire and talk show. Nowadays the channel is watch for way more than Taraak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma.

But it's Taraak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma that fetches ratings. If you see the ratings charts you will see Sab is the most consistent channel that tops "BARC's weekly ratings." I ain't getting to debate about ratings. I am wondering whether viewers will still watch Sab without a new episode of Taraak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma every weeknight. I know the show has hit it's downfall with repetitive long storylines and changing cast. It has still become like a part of family as we have watched it daily for over a decade. I recall losing interest in The Big Bang Theory. But I still watched it till end because I was in love with the cast and I had watched the show since I was in 8. And regularly watched it pretty much since I was 13. I still get upset that their wouldn't be a new episode. But I had other shows to move on to like Young Sheldon. Even re-runs do good.

If Sab TV ends Taraak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma tomorrow. Will you still watch the channel?

Good Job @iDJ bro for creating this thread. It was a question in my mind that you wrote today.

There're many scenarios for Sab TV but I'm 100% sure that even after TMKOC off-airs, it will be re-telecasted from Episode 1. Sab will not give 8:30 PM slot to any other show. they will also air during evening time as they still do but with reduced episodes as airing during evening and at 8:30 PM will be abnormal. I think they will repeat their current shows which Sab HD do whole day. Also airing their old comedy shows will be wholesome and awesome👍. Now, its upto channel head of Sab. Changing their content from Comedy to drama & name from Sab to Sony Sab changed the whole thing.

Good Job @iDJ bro for creating this thread. It was a question in my mind that you wrote today.

There're many scenarios for Sab TV but I'm 100% sure that even after TMKOC off-airs, it will be re-telecasted from Episode 1. Sab will not give 8:30 PM slot to any other show. they will also air during evening time as they still do but with reduced episodes as airing during evening and at 8:30 PM will be abnormal. I think they will repeat their current shows which Sab HD do whole day. Also airing their old comedy shows will be wholesome and awesome👍. Now, its upto channel head of Sab. Changing their content from Comedy to drama & name from Sab to Sony Sab changed the whole thing.
True it will be very hard to find something to offer at 8:30 pm. They can provide Balveer on weekends. On weekdays it will be difficult to fill the void.

havent watched single episode of TMKOC never founded interesting.... Sab tv have much better family shows the that crap..... wagle ki duniya or pushpa is much better to watch with family... even jijaji ghar pe hai 1st season or bhakadwadi was also good show.... they can bring back 2nd season of the later show

Another perspective:-

If Sab don't want to telecast TMKOC during evening time, they can air other shows which are produced by Neela Tele Films & also comes under Sony brand like Krishnaben Khakhrawala, Hum Sab Ek Hain, Sab Khelo Sab Jeeto etc.

Option 1 and 4 are the same.. rectify it
+ Been watching Dhruv Tara these days ❤️

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock