Discussion Which are your favourite episodes of Taraak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma?

Just a couple of days ago I was watching Episodes 526–532 where Bagha was trying to join Gada Electronics but Jethalal did not want any more trouble from him. Classic episodes that can be enjoyed at any time.
Every episode from 1-1000 is pure gold
I would say until 2015 (around 1600 or 1700) the episodes were at least watchable, but since Sony Sab HD was launched in 2016, while the picture quality improved greatly, the episodes’ quality dropped dramatically and it has not picked up since.

In fact, I think TMKOC seems to have lost touch with what youngsters want as far as Tapu Sena is concerned. The promos of the Pizza Party episodes on YouTube and the 2021 New Year’s song are beyond cringeworthy. The MTV and Channel V of days past (until 2016) were much better at portraying teens/young adults, not to mention Sony Sab’s own Aladdin and Baalveer Returns wherein actors like Avneet Kaur and Sidharth Nigam are depicted as the confident young adults that they are on Instagram.

Last edited:
I would say until 2015 (around 1600 or 1700) the episodes were at least watchable, but since Sony Sab HD was launched in 2016, while the picture quality improved greatly, the episodes’ quality dropped dramatically and it has not picked up since.
For me bro the episodes 1-1000 is pure gold Untouchable from 1001-1500 it's good 1501-1700 okay but after it's pure garbage. The Only funny moment(nowadays in TMKOC) is when at the end of episodes Mehta sahab says "HASTE RHO DEKHTE RHO" 😂 with absolutely zero comedy scenes

I loved all the episodes from ep 1-1000 but still my fav tracks are first bhootni track and then water crisis track
I think after gulabo track show really went downhill

I loved all the episodes from ep 1-1000 but still my fav tracks are first bhootni track and then water crisis track
I think after gulabo track show really went downhill
I kinda like the gulaabo track tmkoc lost it's charm during early 2015

Cricket episodes
Yoga episodes
Swimming pool episodes
Ghost episodes
Bagha love episodes
Jethas rakhi episodes
Bapu ji first time entrance in gokuldam episode
Whistle stuck in throat of sonu father
Popat episode when 2 girls arrive at same time for marriage proposal
Jetha afraid of dog episodes
So many episodes r there can't remember
I completed almost all episodes till 2019

It's 1st in Indian TV industry this comedy diamond no one will break its record

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock