Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views Views: Views 105,213

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whether mtv is showcasing bigg boss live?
Mtv showing different episode of Bigg boss..
Yes I think these all are new and latest clips. There would be a task about making a fort and Hiten will play King and Arshi and Bhabhiji will be his soon to be wife.
It was fun watching them enjoy and in afternoon the neighbors were already entered and in evening on colors they have just entered so that means colors bb 1 day late from MTV BBED. Apart from this Vikas was there in the house. But, bhabhiji was not pulling his legs this time in task.

Last edited:
Yes I think these all are new and latest clips. There would be a task about making a fort and Hiten will play King and Arshi and Bhabhiji will be his soon to be wife.
It was fun watching them enjoy and in afternoon the neighbors were already entered and in evening on colors they have just entered so that means colors bb 1 day late from MTV BBED. Apart from this Vikas was there in the house. But, bhabhiji was not pulling his legs this time in task.
This is edited and few hours delayd version of live feed.this scenes happened same day some times before aired on mtv.main fight,nomination,eviction etc important scenes are chopped because this scenes for colors.viacom 18 India did this to promote mtv and newly launched channel mtv HD+.Colors not aired 99% of this scenes which is aired on MTV.

This Sapna Chaudhary seems like a cunning lady and knows how to play the game...she is not going to take others bullsh*t easily and going to give them back if needed...the way she handled Bandagi situation is totally overwhelming....would be interesting to see how she'll fare in upcoming days if she survives...

This Sapna Chaudhary seems like a cunning lady and knows how to play the game...she is not going to take others bullsh*t easily and going to give them back if needed...the way she handled Bandagi situation is totally overwhelming....would be interesting to see how she'll fare in upcoming days if she survives...
What Was That Bandagi Situation? I Missed It, Unable To Watch BB.

Back
Top Bottom