Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views Views: Views 105,214

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The most undeserving person has become the captain of the house...I am saying this not becoz I dislike him..but his contribution in luxury budget task is nil...

Bigg Boss gives Vikas Gupta a huge opportunity to pick one worst performer of the task and the contestant he chooses will be directly nominated for the next nomination as well as will be locked up in the jail.
Vikas puts Hina Khan in the jail and she also gets nominated for the next week’s nomination.

For those who have predicted Hiten to be their possible winner I totally respect your decision ...I too like Hiten becoz of his nature and calm and cool personality...but to be honest he is not a winning material...he reminds me of Karan Mehra from last season...very simillar in nature..but got evicted early...to be the winner you have to be pro active and opinionated all the time and take stand which is currently missing from Hiten...may be I am wrong...but only time will tell..

Bigg Boss gives Vikas Gupta a huge opportunity to pick one worst performer of the task and the contestant he chooses will be directly nominated for the next nomination as well as will be locked up in the jail.
Vikas puts Hina Khan in the jail and she also gets nominated for the next week’s nomination.
As you said hina khan will get nominated for the next week's this mean that she is safe for this week eviction that also 2 days to go for this week eviction

Last edited:
As you said hina khan will get nominated for the next week's this mean that she is safe for this week eviction that also 2 days to go for this week eviction
If she not get nominated for next week everyone knows that she will not evicted this week because of her popularity.

Bigg boss has given padosis a special power to take another name for sent to kaal kothri.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom