Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 102,956

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@ Riddhiman : Me neither. Vikas hits Puneesh ? That is an interesting development indeed.

Vikas hit puneesh.Bigg boss remove vikas from captaincy also declared that he never became captain also punishes him to sending jail.
Puneesh is the new captain of the house.
Now my question is that Priyank shown doors after pushing Akash, why not Vikas?

Vikas gupta's team wins luxury budget task.they nominate jyoti and arshi from the loosing team and send them to the jail.Jyoti,Arshi and Vikas escape from jail for this reason whole luxury budget task was terminated due to this winning team does not get any luxury budget item

According to report this Friday diwali special bb episode 2 wild card contestant enter bb11 house.one is Priyank Dharma and other dhinchak pooja.

Priyank would be entering the glass walled house again. This will be the best news for the fans of Priyank.
Not just Priyank EndemolShine India will also be throwing another Diwali firecracker in the house. Pooja Jain aka Dhinchak Pooja who was highly rumored to enter this season will finally enter as a wild card. The cringe worthy pop sensation has already gained too many followers and her entry in the house is anticipated.

What? Priyank and Dhinchak Pooja to be Diwali wild card entrants in Bigg Boss 11

Now my question is that Priyank shown doors after pushing Akash, why not Vikas?
double standards...infact vikas is most aggressive of all of them

According to report this Friday diwali special bb episode 2 wild card contestant enter bb11 house.one is Priyank Dharma and other dhinchak pooja.

priyank was useless...
lets hope dhinchak pooja... can do some dhinchak in d house :lol:

Priyank and Pooja will enter the BB11 house today late night and their entry will air in tomorrow’s episode .Being part of the Diwali celebrations, Pooja and Priyank will also be seen giving a special performance.

ugly fight between Arshi Khan and Hina Khan. Yes, we EXCLUSIVELY reveal, Arshi and Hina will fight again get into a fight like never before. The drama escalates after Arshi Khan spits on Hina Khan during the task. Yes, Arshi has done this gross thing during the task and this has left many housemates angry.

Hina lost her control over this, however, housemates clam her in order to control the situation.
EXCLUSIVE Bigg Boss 11: Arshi Khan's Spits On Hina Khan, Here's How Housemates REACTS!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock