• Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 102,143

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Naaah. I dont believe it. It should be like this
Hina
Sapna puneesh akash and then luv.

But I don't think so.I think this week nominated contestant remain same for the next week eviction.
even if they do, soonawala... is packing her bags soon, if she continues like this.... most of d time, she is found sleeping...

has she come to d house, to complete her sleep. :dodgy:

Pooja set foot inside the house a night before Priyank, who re-entered the house last night.Of course, some people like Akash and Puneesh Sharma were not happy with his return, but Vikas couldn’t be any happier for as soon as Priyank made an entry, Vikas ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Vikas was feeling guilty all this while that Priyank had to go because of him, so we can understand his happiness.

I dislike Arshi. In the Hina vs Arshi fight I support Hina, but Hina herself is not a great person to begin with as she is so full of herself, But she is better than Arshi I feel :mad:

Last edited:
I dislike Arshi. In the Hina vs Arshi fight I support Hina, but Hina herself is not a great person to begin with as she is so full of herself, But I feel she is better than Arshi I feel :mad:
Agreed..

Dhinchak Puja...really...aur koi nhi mila...lol...Salman was so funny when he was introducing dhinchak Puja...he even said Mr and Mrs Dhinchak kaise hai...rofl

According to media report For this week’s eviction, Sapna Choudhry, Shilpa Shinde, Jyoti Kumari, Luv Tyagi, Vikas Gupta, Akash Dadlani and Benafsha have been nominated.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock