Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 102,291

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sometime rules are so confusing if your are captain of the house then you are safe from nomination.....but here captain ifself got evicted from house. There was nothing so special day that it require to remove two housemate i know they are not so much connected with audience but what made maker of show to have two eviction in a day..... something is smelling badly its look like they want only few selected n favourites.... actully to make reality show more real even if its scripted give everyone fair chance.....from next week onward they evict two housemate then fine. Its shouldnt happen just once.

Last edited:
Sometime rules are so confusing if your are captain of the house then you are safe from nomination.....but here captain ifself got evicted from house. There was nothing so special day that it require to remove two housemate i know they are not so much connected with audience but what made maker of show to have two eviction in a day..... something is smelling badly its look like they want only few selected n favourites.... actully to make reality show more real even if its scripted give everyone fair chance.....from next week onward they evict two housemate then fine. Its shouldnt happen just once.
This is not shocking. Every year every season some week have double eviction.Not only bigg boss most of the reality show every year some week have double eviction. Also mahjabeen and sabyasachi eviction not so shocking.
Sabyasachi nominated before become captain. If he save today then he got immunity from next week eviction.

Last edited:

its about the TRP game.
both mehz and sabs, did not give any entertainment...

I think the ll rope in 2 or 3 more wild card entries, so that more ent can be provided...

people are now getting bored of shilpa-vikas saga, punnesh-bandgi love angle, hina's bitchy nature.

d only rockstar in d house is akash dadlani :gang:
and my personal favourite, soonawala. :kiss:

its about the TRP game.
both mehz and sabs, did not give any entertainment...

I think the ll rope in 2 or 3 more wild card entries, so that more ent can be provided...

people are now getting bored of shilpa-vikas saga, punnesh-bandgi love angle, hina's bitchy nature.

d only rockstar in d house is akash dadlani :gang:
and my personal favourite, soonawala. :kiss:
:blush:
Pyaar ne maar dala bhai ko:blush::blush:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock