• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 102,252

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bandagi

I also think that Shipla, Luv & akash send to Kaal Kothri (Jail).

Last edited:
I hv nvr imagined that Weakass Gupta will stoop down to such low level..I was shocked whn I saw the confession Weakass made to Hiten about Shilpa.Being nice to sumone just to show him/her low is just disgusting.He just played with her emotions and pretended to be nice.It is really scary to see how cheaply he can manipulate people.He may be a mastermind to some,but I see him as a cunning and manipulative guy and these qualities do not deserve any respect frm me as a viewer..

I hv nvr imagined that Weakass Gupta will stoop down to such low level..I was shocked whn I saw the confession Weakass made to Hiten about Shilpa.Being nice to sumone just to show him/her low is just disgusting.He just played with her emotions and pretended to be nice.It is really scary to see how cheaply he can manipulate people.He may be a mastermind to some,but I see him as a cunning and manipulative guy and these qualities do not deserve any respect frm me as a viewer..
When did he say bro?

According to news Benafsha Soonawa is evicted this week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock