• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 102,161

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exclusive! #BB11 Hiten is new captain of the house

And m damn sure voot aap does not access to ip adress so you can vote many times
Bro its only in terms and conditions you can vote for multiple times
What are saying dude. They don't need to access every IP address. Their system automatically detect that. And, it's term and conditions for each reality show. You can't vote multiple times most of the time through email. Otherwise if SMS service is there you may vote multiple times. I still remember in previous season we can vote multiple times from SMS. and, I also remember that during Indian Idol old season the host clearly mention that your vote will disqualified if multiple voting are done from same number.

So is big boss giving instruction to them?
I also think same! See if u see Akash said once that every thing is scripted. Salman warns him and said that everyone is laughing at you. I don't think everyone would laugh at his on 'this statement'

Luxury budget task ended up in tie as both teams won equal number of rounds!

Priyank Sharma is such a disgusting personality..he talks about 'respect' frm his stupid mouth and bodyshaming someone on national tv...like really!!He is really pain to watch right now..he has totally lost his brain along with his hair..

These days I don't want heena gang I don't know but 2 weeks before I just like heena' behaviour

Priyank Sharma is such a disgusting personality..he talks about 'respect' frm his stupid mouth and bodyshaming someone on national tv...like really!!He is really pain to watch right now..he has totally lost his brain along with his hair..
He maybe playing his game fair enough but who r u to judge people even he/she 80,90,100 kgs that they can perform a task or not? If you can't fight by word then you will go for bodyshaming not expected.

I have no interest in watching Hina's group (Especially Sapna and Luv, the bouncer) I only pay attention to Vikas-Shilpa-Hiten & to some extent Arshi.

I have no interest in watching Hina's group (Especially Sapna and Luv, the bouncer) I only pay attention to Vikas-Shilpa-Hiten & to some extent Arshi.
Hahaha we know how much you watch and support VikasTheCastingCouch.
So, hiten and arshi r ur new fav?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock