Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 102,585

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EXCLUSIVE - Hina is out but she hasn't been eliminated, she's been sent to secret room .. This has been the plan for 2 weeks now!
even makers know this TV bahu can only bring TRP.
Hmm..Hina in secret room which means no one will be eleminated this week and it further assures that Hina will definetely be in finale..:wall:

I really feel for Akash yaar. He is perhaps the most unluckiest person of the season.
But don't know why he rates his own self as underdog. He doesn't need to worry at all because he has gained some fans I guess.

I really feel for Akash yaar. He is perhaps the most unluckiest person of the season.
But don't know why he rates his own self as underdog. He doesn't need to worry at all because he has gained some fans I guess.
Vikas plays sharp game by advising Puneesh not let Akash win captaincy. And, see what happens!

See how Puneesh n Gandgi were showing fake emotions. See this equation
If Akash bcom captain n he'll will be safe frm next week nomination. Thn, there may be chance that dey both will get nominated. And, in between these famous faces they might get evict too.

I dont like sapna...

she thinks herself to be d most feared contestant....
She's fearless dude! No one have questioned about PunGi fake relationship but she does that's best

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock