Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 104,294

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@shawl_who didn't you saw his behavior on Saturday episode. He is not at all an entertainment. He is just an id*ot. It's just my opinion.
U mean bro Akash madness and breaking BB House rules are entertainment.

I did see it... he is an emotional guy...
that's why he was hurt by punish's actions.. he expects a lot fro other ppl, just like kids/younger ppl do....

I did see it... he is an emotional guy...
that's why he was hurt by punish's actions.. he expects a lot fro other ppl, just like kids/younger ppl do....
But he even disrespected Salman indirectly. And in an unseen clip he asks Shilpa to apply lotion to his private parts (does a baby/kid behaves in a similar way?). Everything has a limit and he is crossing it.

But he even disrespected Salman indirectly. And in an unseen clip he asks Shilpa to apply lotion to his private parts (does a baby/kid behaves in a similar way?). Everything has a limit and he is crossing it.
ya, I did see that unseen clip...lol...
yes, that's bcoz he is stupid.... that's why he doesn't know wht he wants to say or to whom he is saying.. but shilpa reacted normally... I mean she was not too angry.

ya, I did see that unseen clip...lol...
yes, that's bcoz he is stupid.... that's why he doesn't know wht he wants to say or to whom he is saying.. but shilpa reacted normally... I mean she was not too angry.
Being a 20 yr old fellow, I can definately say I'm more mature & wise than Akaash. He's like a 5 yr old innocent kid(Like Shinchan :rofl:)

thats why he is in d bigg boss house, not u :lol:
as the show need characters, not mature/wise ppl like u and me. :wink:
I had auditioned for the show last season & got even selected. But eventually turned it down due to some issues. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock