DDF Exclusive [Winner-STAR INDIA] Poll: Which Indian network provides best HD PQ & AQ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 51
  • Views Views: Views 9,489

Which Indian network provides best HD PQ & AQ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok but myself my votes goes to SPN beacause Sony & Sony rox brilient PQ & AQ.

Multiple voting not available, then how you can cast two votes...?
Sorry bro

Last edited by a moderator:
I just watched incredibles in Movies now. The pq is very bad compared to Star Movies. They don't deserve to be in the poll.

Comparing with Star itself sin according to me thambi :p:p:censored::censored::cautious::cautious::mad::mad:

Though after fire accident they went to worst in worst now there is no difference in SD & HD pq :cautious::cautious::cry::cry::censored::censored:

Last edited:
Comparing with Star itself sin according to me thambi :p:p:censored::censored::cautious::cautious::mad::mad:

Though after fire accident they went to worst in worst now there is no difference in SD & HD pq :cautious::cautious::cry::cry::censored::censored:

Nice Observation!

Yeah Its True!

Surely need multiple voting option coz its hypothetical situation to choose the best one among Star , Viacom & Network18 & Sony :eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::sneaky::sneaky:

Though just hide my eyes with Hand & Voted to STAR :cool::cool::love::love::giggle::giggle:(y)(y):sneaky::sneaky:

Voted for SPN. Not sure about AQ but in PQ, Sony is far ahead.
*Ten channels not considered.

Star is the one and only network to provide DD+ audio (7.1) on all HD channels. :cheers: Except Fox Life HD (5.1) and the three foreign channels (stereo).*

*Nat Geo Music HD, Nat Geo People HD, Baby TV HD. They are totally foreign.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom