World Marathi Television Premiere

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 325
  • Views: Views 50,194
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Zee Cinema is all set to premiere musical entertainer ‘Banjo’ on 20 November at 8:30 pm.

Starring Riteish Deshmukh and Nargis Fakhri, this is the Hindi film debut of National Award winning Marathi director Ravi Jadhav. Along with impeccable acting and comic timing, the film’s music composed by Vishal-Shekhar has been on the chartbusters list.

Banjo traces the story of four banjo players – Taraat (Riteish Deshmukh), Grease (Dharmesh Yelande), Paper (Aditya Kumar) and Vajya (Ram Menon) who belong to the under privileged sections of Mumbai.

Earning a livelihood by playing at Visarjans and Navratri processions, their life changes when Christina (Nargis Fakhri), a DJ from New York, comes to India and offers them a chance of a lifetime.

The film reflects the journey of four underdogs who aspire to entertain the masses with their talent and gain respect for their art.

Zee Cinema to premiere 'Banjo' on 20 Nov | TelevisionPost.com

AbhiJiet said:
Banjo is not Marathi movie  :no

Oh :( I thought its WTP thread :shy i have not read the word Marathi :s

Sandook
27th November
1pm & 8:30 pm
On star pravah & star pravah :hd
52715402721585e4560a4ba0dbc025cf.jpg

First silent Marathi thriller film
TATHASTU
Saturday 3rd December & Sunday 4th December 10 pm on
Zee talkies & zee talkies :hd
Also live stream on dittotv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock