World Marathi Television Premiere

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 360
  • Views: Views 57,684
Pravah Picture acquiring one by one old movie rights from other networks. Also they are so aggressive to acquire new release also. They already having Boyz 3 rights also they are acquired Boyz 4 ( i watched on Prime Video there are showing Satellite partner is Pravah Pictures) now they acquiring Boyz 2 from Sony. Now Only Boyz (1st Part) is remaining. Which is with Zee Talkies. Also they having 4 out of 5 movies from series of director Digpal Lanjekar's Shivashtak Movies based on life of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj i.e. 1. Farzand, 2. Fattehshikast 3. Pawankhind 4. Subhedar (out of 5 only one movie is with Zee Talkies i.e. Sher Shivraj). Apart from this they having another 2 historical movies 1. Shivpratap Garud Zep, 2. Sarsenapati Hambirrao.
So Star is aggressive with acquiring new movie title and giving fight to Zee.

Got rights of Natsamrat as well

Then Zee what would air on Zee Talkies? All day Kirtan & Comedy chya gudgulya? Zee ruining the spark of Premium Movie channel.
They shud change their channel name to Zee Kirtan
They show that all day

First time on indian television
Dada kondake super duper Hindi movie
Andheri raat main diya tere haath main
Sunday 16 june 2024
12 pm and 6 pm
Only on zee talkies HD and SD

First time on indian Television
Dada Kondke superhit movie Premiere
Aage ki soch
23 jun 2024, 12 pm and 6 pm

First time on indian Television
Dada Kondke superhit movie Premiere
Aage ki soch
23 jun 2024, 12 pm and 6 pm
It's 'Marathi Television Premiere' thread
Kindly put this on Hindi Television Premiere or whatever is that...!

Sunday 16 june 2024
12 pm and 6 pm
Are Zee mad why they telecasting hindi movies on Zee Talkies. There are lots of hindi movie channel from zee then why on marathi movie channel. Firstly they showing hindi show Zee Horror show on Zee Yuva then this hindi movies on marathi movie channel. Seriously who is head of Zee Talkies definitely not have head.

Sunday 16 june 2024
12 pm and 6 pm
Wow, everything is fine, but why Dada Konke Movies in Hindi on Marathi channel. They should dubbed in Marathi and then telecast on Marathi channel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock