Don and Beast will 100% be a Diwali premiere for Kalaignar TV and Sun TV

Kho kho (tamil dubbed)
World television premiere
Wednesday, june 1 at 6.30 pm
Zee thirai
FCeSMCD.png

Promo
Source

exactly sunday too all programs using serial artists!
even if they telecast movies also some part they will cut and telecast worst channel running by using old fame otherwise dubba channel
Yes Sun TV using serial artists...But what other TV channels like Vijay TV and Zee Tamil is showing...They too using serial artists for their shows....and for many shows particularly Vijay TV the same artists are coming again and again....Horrible to watch these....

Yes Sun TV using serial artists...But what other TV channels like Vijay TV and Zee Tamil is showing...They too using serial artists for their shows....and for many shows particularly Vijay TV the same artists are coming again and again....Horrible to watch these....
Furthermore Vijay Television and Zee Tamil , both are premiering new movies regularly whereas Sun TV premieres a movie within 2-3 months . This Sunday , they are telecasting Kanchana 2 🤦🏻‍♂️. Again why do they want to repeat their content again and again . They should something from their competitors instead . Look at Vijay Television for instance , they have powerful films like Pushpa , Vikram , 83 , Maanaadu , etc . Zee Tamil has KGF 2 , Valimai , Radhe Shyam and many more films to Telecast / Premiere. Sun TV also has many new movies but they have preserved it for Festival time . Also they are not taking satellite rights of new movies currently which is somewhere sad . I hope they come back to track before it's too late .

Furthermore Vijay Television and Zee Tamil , both are premiering new movies regularly whereas Sun TV premieres a movie within 2-3 months . This Sunday , they are telecasting Kanchana 2 🤦🏻‍♂️. Again why do they want to repeat their content again and again . They should something from their competitors instead . Look at Vijay Television for instance , they have powerful films like Pushpa , Vikram , 83 , Maanaadu , etc . Zee Tamil has KGF 2 , Valimai , Radhe Shyam and many more films to Telecast / Premiere. Sun TV also has many new movies but they have preserved it for Festival time . Also they are not taking satellite rights of new movies currently which is somewhere sad . I hope they come back to track before it's too late .
Yes, I too don't like Sun TV on this front...I am not at all watching any repeated movies in Sun TV now a days...I watch only premiere movies in Sun TV ..This Kanchana and Aranmanai series are just irritating....But, what can we do the repeated movies is giving good rating to them.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock