• Replies: Replies 1,809
  • Views: Views 306,746
World Television Premiere
Resident Evil : Welcome To Raccoon City
2nd July at 8 PM
On Sony Max SD and HD
Date and time changed . New Date and time 1st July at 9 PM

1DsJQoQ.jpg

WTP, Uncharted, on July 15th at 9PM on Sony Max SD and HD.

As i had anticipated some months back based on my analysis and observations that Sony Max would focus more on bollywood and dubbed hollywood content while zee cinema would have mix of bollywood and dubbed south indian movies. I had even stated in my feedback to Sony and Zee Hindi Movie Cluster Heads that such a content strategy would b perfect.

Now awaiting for revamped content strategy of Sony Max 2, Zee Action, Sony Wah, And Pictures

As i had anticipated some months back based on my analysis and observations that Sony Max would focus more on bollywood and dubbed hollywood content while zee cinema would have mix of bollywood and dubbed south indian movies. I had even stated in my feedback to Sony and Zee Hindi Movie Cluster Heads that such a content strategy would b perfect.

Now awaiting for revamped content strategy of Sony Max 2, Zee Action, Sony Wah, And Pictures
Seeing this trend . I have a strong feeling that Spiderman No way Home will also come on Sony Max . Infact most of the Sony Pictures movies will first air on Sony Max and then on And Pictures . Very much excited to see quality content with High quality PQ and AQ now .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock