DDF Exclusive World Television Premieres dubbed In Hindi

• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,810
  • Views: Views 307,496
Hey guys since UTV Action and UTV HD is getting closed on Dec 1..there is just 10 days left....let's post premieres of UTV action and UTV HD from 2020 nd 2021 as a list
Definitely UTV HD as Disney HD, but UTV Action as Star Gold Thrills, so I'm expecting same schedule In Star Gold Thrills for Hollywood movies in hindi.

Bro UTV ACTION is not in the category of Non-official YouTube channel. It is a part of STAR Network and yes If u wanna share a promo from an unofficial YouTube channel then it's up to you.
oh okay, so UTV ACTION, from where you are posting is an official youtube channel!?? okay! Got it!

p.s. thanks for considering us as naive!

by the way, I was being sarcastic!

Bro UTV ACTION is not in the category of Non-official YouTube channel. It is a part of STAR Network and yes If u wanna share a promo from an unofficial YouTube channel then it's up to you.
2xwbh6U.png

its nice to see, an OFFICIAL youtube channel is blurring the operator name!

2xwbh6U.png

its nice to see, an OFFICIAL youtube channel is blurring the operator name!
Well I ain't the creator so I can't tell you about that but u seem to be a good detective .I Hope you will find him soon and just an advice , instead of taunting , I think u can try to ask or comment in a humble manner as u were sounding a bit rude. Hope u understand 🙂

Well I ain't the creator so I can't tell you about that but u seem to be a good detective .I Hope you will find him soon and just an advice , instead of taunting , I think u can try to ask or comment in a humble manner as u were sounding a bit rude. Hope u understand 🙂
you are the one who posted a youtube video from a non-official source! so basically, you are also to be blamed! Also, since I am just a member, so I am not aware of rules, so I asked whether thats allowed or not! Also, people tends to lie, so I was being sarcastic like that! If you really didn't know that was a non official youtube channel, then its okay, I am apologizing!

okay, I will be also sharing as well! And a note to the admin, hope I don't get banned for sharing official tv channel promos which are uploaded on non-official youtube channel!
Also, since I am just a member, so I am not aware of rules
Then read the rules it's right at bottom of every page on the forum. Forum Guidelines and FAQs. You can ask us in case of any doubts.

As far as linking video is concerned, you can not attach video from your personal channel, it will be considered as self-promotion. Regarding official, unofficial sources refer to this reply
Yes, we always encourage users to share from official sources as much as possible. However, many old films, songs, ads, etc. aren't uploaded/licensed on YouTube by original creators/companies. In that case, users can post third party videos since those are for informational purposes and not solely promotional in nature.

Independents day... independents with a "T"..not C ...and that's how Asylum studios escaped copyright strike from 20th century FOX on court ...
fcxDLqK.jpg

Mockbuster..of 2016 independence day : resurgence ... Independents day..now playing on UTV action

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock