DDF Exclusive World Television Premieres dubbed In Hindi

• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,813
  • Views: Views 311,194
WTP, Valmiki (dubbed version of Telugu movie Gaddalakonda Ganesh), on March 6th at 8PM on Dhinchaak.
Dqc0Uz6.jpg

k4NBrVt.jpg

Source
First time a dubbed movie kept the Original name (Valmiki). While the original movie changed its name to Gaddalakonda Ganesh. 😂😅

First time a dubbed movie kept the Original name (Valmiki). While the original movie changed its name to Gaddalakonda Ganesh. 😂😅
I'm glad they did not change the name as Goldmines is Badnaam for destroying names of movies . I expected the name will be " Valmiki - Khooni Darinda " or " Valmiki - Bhagwaan Ka Banda " etc .

These movie and Bachchan Pandey are remakes of same movie... The movie was critically acclaimed Tamil Blockbuster 'Jigarthanda'.
yes jigarthanda movie was mentioned more times in comments section below trailer of bacchan pandey movie. goldmines might have decided to air this movie earlier as if the hindi remake ends up releasing first people may not give that much attention to this movie if it is released later which might result in low trp which thy faced when airing ravi teja's original kick aftr hindi kick released its trp reduced goldmines owner mentioned in his interviews in one of the videos .

yes jigarthanda movie was mentioned more times in comments section below trailer of bacchan pandey movie. goldmines might have decided to air this movie earlier as if the hindi remake ends up releasing first people may not give that much attention to this movie if it is released later which might result in low trp which thy faced when airing ravi teja's original kick aftr hindi kick released its trp reduced goldmines owner mentioned in his interviews in one of the videos .
What is the name of hindi dubbed movie of Ravi Teja's Kick?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock