DDF Exclusive Yeh un Dino Ki Baat Hai |Mon-Fri 10:00pm |sony tv

This show will start on Tuesday.
I have seen earlier also some TV shows starting on Tuesday on Sony.

Is Sony superstitious ? :huh ::eek

Yes very good show indeed, Most people underestimate sony shows but they are very good in reality.
Patiala babes is one another good show.

Yes very good show indeed, Most people underestimate sony shows but they are very good in reality.
Patiala babes is one another good show.
True. SET's ratings are less, but the shows are different and without any saas-bahu plots. Sony is truly a premium Hindi GEC (a name that Colors wrongly used for itself).

True. SET's ratings are less, but the shows are different and without any saas-bahu plots. Sony is truly a premium Hindi GEC (a name that Colors wrongly used for itself).
SET doesn't bother for ratings because of their Weekend n early primetime doing great. So they always present new n refreshing shows like Un Dino ,BeyHadh , kuch rang , n so on.
On the ther hand colors is completely OTT with illogical shows ( reality shows are also less reality more drama ).
They have some good concepts but bcz of cheap tactics even they r nt worth watching.

Colors is not premium at all. Colors has the worst shows on Indian television and deserves to have the lowest ratings, but sadly they are topping.

Colors is not premium at all. Colors has the worst shows on Indian television and deserves to have the lowest ratings, but sadly they are topping.
Only because of a programme that shows snakes and also because of a programme with an eye as a logo

Only because of a programme that shows snakes and also because of a programme with an eye as a logo
I have said so myself:
Sony is truly a premium Hindi GEC (a name that Colors wrongly used for itself).
What do you think about Star Plus, the current No. 1? Is Kullfi Kumarr good? I don't have hopes from any other serial.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock