"Zee Cafe HD" Added on Dishtv @ LCN 35

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
@DishHD, if u hv UHD TV soon...u might hv to move on from Dishtv ;)

:no

Naa Bro No way the content which I saw in the mall of Samsung JU7200 was a Full HD 1080P content has like normal HD channel's content on a UHD TV but its the software and converters installed in a UHD TV which upscales the Full HD content into a 4K content, all I want is just to watch the T20 World cup next year on a larger TV which I think Dish TV will at least be able to telecast it on Star Sports HD channel's which would be enough for me on a large 55 inch 4K TV and for other True 4K contents YouTube and 4K content's download from the net will make my thirst of 4K contents on 4K TV satisfied ;)

It's good to know that DishTV adds more HD channels than their counterparts but much of the HD channels audio feed are worse than any other DTH players and also lacks DD audio. Just check the audio feed of Comedy Central HD. :wall

Zune said:
It's good to know that DishTV adds more HD channels than their counterparts but much of the HD channels audio feed are worse than any other DTH players and also lacks DD audio. Just check the audio feed of Comedy Central HD. :wall

No issues for me :p
I'm not using HT for DD :k

If u want DD audio , u r free to switch other competitors ! :shy

I am still not receiving a ZeeCafe HD channel... No channel shown on LCN 35..

Is there anything I have to do?

saquibliaquat said:
Bro, Can you please tell me how to run DishTv HD Channel Search?

Presa Menu buton
Select Help using 》 button...
Then select "Channel Search"....
After completed press save.

Now check LCN 35 :k

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Presa Menu buton
Select Help using 》 button...
Then select "Channel Search"....
After completed press save.

Now check LCN 35 :k

Thanks for help... GOT ZEE CAFE HD... Bravo

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock