zee channel won't be removed from base pack

• Thread starter shashib
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 3,771
Zee channels removal is confirmed bros spoke to senior associate in adtv cc during call transfer they told removal take place within two days so only they added neo channels , baby tv , topper and many more to come .. they got confirmation email from adtv today and also he confirmed no free add on available in adtv for zee channels as of now ..

SaiLaxman said:
Zee channels removal is confirmed bros spoke to senior associate in adtv cc during call transfer they told removal take place within two days so only they added neo channels , baby tv , topper and many more to come .. they got confirmation email from adtv today and also he confirmed no free add on available in adtv for zee channels as of now ..

any tentative dates of more channel coming? specially any HD

Optimus_Prime said:
any tentative dates of more channel coming? specially any HD

within 2 days means today or tommorow including espn :hd ..

SaiLaxman said:

Bro since the Zee Group Package is removed I got it still active in my account....
Once it is added they can revise the price only but can't remove it...

chinmay24 said:
Bro since the Zee Group Package is removed I got it still active in my account....
Once it is added they can revise the price only but can't remove it...

I cant get what ur told ..

Optimus_Prime said:
Aap ke muh main Ghee Shaakar ... aur Rayta Biriyani...jo v app ke pasand.

I dont know Hindi .. If you post in english i can able to reply ..

SaiLaxman said:
I cant get what ur told ..

Bro once they add a top-up free one they can't remove from the account unless they force onto each customer.

But can't guarantee this.

ie: BSNL has a package of 200 they continue the price for that package customer even if BSNL disconnects. Unless the customer changes the pack they ll continue.

If someone gives you a good news, which you wish would come true you say "tere muh mein ghee shakkar" to indicate that you hope that the news comes true

Thx for d info shashib bro :)

I always knew... that it wont be renoved or if removed... it wud be for few days...

And then both parties wud :hs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock