ZEE CINEMA HD,FOX ACTION,TIME TV Launch tonight

RE: ZEE CINEMA HD AND OTHER Two channel launch to night

Just nice to see this news if it come true.

Really Breaking News!! Even ADTV does not know this !!!

False news,why is team allowing sources such as nodal officer,which are known to be unreliable?

dear channel has been launched as i show you channel no of all channel.so its not fake..just for updat its rule of adtv,they get 24hr to updat any channel,you will see today thease channel

Arsh25 how you can tell the news false? DDF has breaked this news first and others have copied it now so you are coming here and telling to close. Team warn this member please.

+2 Reputation for truefrnd.

We are looking into this matter... please calm down and have a pleasant time here on ddf :)
If the channels are added it will be a great news... :)

Gagan said:
Arsh25 how you can tell the news false? DDF has breaked this news first and others have copied it now so you are coming here and telling to close. Team warn this member please.

+2 Reputation for truefrnd.

well dear how long have you been in DTH forum world?I know by experience that Nodal officer is not a reliable source and many news they tell are false.

I am member is other forums as well. When others are sharing this news you are not objecting but here you are asking to close this. So what i understand from it?

Gagan said:
I am member is other forums as well. When others are sharing this news you are not objecting but here you are asking to close this. So what i understand from it?

i have accounts everywhere but i am only visiting here,o i only care about this forum.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock