Zee Cinema HD & Zee Studio HD added on d2h

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 115
  • Views: Views 24,899
I am very badly missing these channels because i have old HD Universe pack.
D2h have not added these channels in this pack.
Also i cant change my topup pack with HD Globe because i am in lock in period of 1 month.
So waiting for 6 sep to replace my pack with HD Globe

[attachment=1678]

Zee Studio HD Updated In Twitter, Availability Of Their Channels In Various DTH & Cables Now They've Updated Availability In Videocon D2H

I have just changed my topup from HD Universe to HD Globe pack.
So now enjoying Hollywood and Bollywood In HD On TV.
Here are snaps from my side.

Bqu0n.jpg

9S04r.jpg

AfeDm.jpg

kTHHV.jpg

5Yk1N.jpg

TF6qz.jpg

PLZhY.jpg

czeVH.jpg

In535.jpg

Videocon d2h expands HD offering with addition of two more channels

MUMBAI: Direct-to-home service provider Videocon d2h has added two new High Definition channels Zee Cinema HD and Zee Studio HD on its platform, expanding its HD offering to 22 channels.

The two channels are available on the Videocon d2h platform from 31 August onwards under HD packs.

Videocon d2h Director Saurabh Dhoot said, "Videocon d2h intends to continue introducing new channels and services by recognizing the needs of the consumers.

There is a special focus on High Definition channels; the addition of these HD channels is a definite step towards that aim which provides us a definite edge. We want to be able to surpass customer expectations and bring highest quality entertainment to their doorstep."

The Videocon d2h provides 400+ channels and services on its platform.

Indiantelevision

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock