Breaking Zee Cinemalu HD and Zee Telugu HD under testing (hidden) replacing Test services

Current update on Inactive (Dummy) Slots:

* Updated *
----------------------------------------
1) Zee Cinemalu HD (Unknown) 11050 V 8PSK DVB-S2 2/3 Channel Name("Test Service 2711"=>"Zee Cinemalu HD")
2) Zee Telugu HD (Unknown) 11050 V 8PSK DVB-S2 2/3 Channel Name("Test Service 2712"=>"Zee Telugu HD")

But what about Colors Tamil HD and most importantly Discovery Jeet HD? Be fast TS team....

But what about Colors Tamil HD and most importantly Discovery Jeet HD? Be fast TS team....
Discovery Jeet HD is doing so good as TRP is concerned. And also Sun Direct has already added in their slots. So come on TS Team give us the opportunity to rejoice.....

Until Merger Completes Don't Expect It On Dish TV & Videocon D2H!

Colors Tamil HD Pending From Viacom Side Not From Tata Sky!

Only human know to understand the scan results and create threads with appropriate title and required additional information. It requires a manual login to do all these :lol

Note:-
If you understand what I mean, please keep it with you. No further discussion required if you agree with me. If not agreeing with me, contact team via Talk to Team if you want to dispute my post.
If you don't understand what I mean, please don't try to understand and give free promotion of Artificial Intelligence :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock