zee group cheated customers

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 4,016
buddy please try to understand it was wrong and i hae given right one now.:s

namo narayan said:
this is not a wrong link, its a proper article from business standard and contains statements by zee group that they will launch hd channels on 15th august. so where r u saying its wrong

Bapun Raz said:
no no its not link error you are copying wrong link always and pasting here so that it's not working and see now its again go to a fight....but one thing why you are tellling zee and dish are loosers?....they have done anything wrong persionally for you???:huh

namo narayan said:
now see admin, what do u think i m here to waste time . there can b some link error sometimes, that does not mean that i m lying. i have many important work , my only aim of posting info is to inform members of wrong doings of siblings zee and dish or for that matter any group

Namo Brother !:down Wait Some time They Announce Soon About Zee Cinema Hd Channel And It is Same as Star Asli hd.
We Can't Say "that wrong" Coz 15 Hours Remain on 15 Aug, :luv

yes dino dear still 15 hours is remining and zee hd channels coming zee will never break their commitments like tata sky's channel addition.:down

well dear sonu its really funny that u r anticipating that within few hours thwy will launch channel without any testing. only zee studio hd and ten sports hd r testing,. zee cafe hd, zee studio hd, zee tv hd have not even started testing on any satellite.
honestly whatever b the case if some people just wanna hide malpractices of zee , i dont care, i will continue to expose them or any company doing false promises just to increase popularity of their company and playing with people.

its proved time and again how sister dish tv has fooled and cheated people and now zee is doing the same, they r insecure with star launching hd channels and they just spread these rumpurs to increase and pepularise their group, but reality is that zee group is kanjoos and believes in getting max money and not spend anything for customers

^^^may be zee cafe hd, zee studio hd, zee tv hd's testing is over and they have ture off it and willl launch it today after 3-4 hours.:u

Many Proof About This,
Zee network Open Job For Zee Cinema Hd ,
u can Check it on many job sites.

On 9 aug 2011
Essel Group Invite Application For Producer manager For it Channel Zee cinema H
d,"

May be Temprory Postpond Some Technical Reason But Start Soon Against Star Asli Hd,
I think Zee Network Start Zee Tv,Zee cinema,Zee Cafe,Zee Movies Full hd in this month.

well dear vikram i m talking about their howling on 20th june business standard interview to launch hd channels on 15th august which is absolutely wrong

somrtimes company fail to launch its service.this happens due to several reason.it will launch definitely brother.And dont create these type of thread.It is creating conflict among all members.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock