Good News Zee Marathi revamped

Tbh it's better then zee kannada title cards only dubbing serials, laksmi nivasa and bbb has graphical title cards which kinda looks not attractive and other serials just have normal title cards
What do you expect from a Generic graphics scheme? Uniqueness? Fairly possible.

Only difference is that during 'Kahi Kshanant' and 'Pudhil Bhagaat', they place those words in bottom left side instead of bottom centre as adapted by other languages.

I really liked the previous graphics package, as it had something unique like Star Pravah. This is the very first time Zee Marathi has decided to follow the rest of the network’s regional GECs instead of marching to its own beat. At least it isn’t a total copy-paste like Zee Kannada with no originality, but the music is exactly the same as Zee Kannada.
Let's see how they do the promos. Because the show timings are displayed in transparent white text without any background box in this generic scheme. Zee Bangla had a major overlapping problem due to this transparent white text, and they had to use a red background to facilitate the same. If ZM manages to avoid this overlapping it's good.
Indian TV channels ALWAYS have some sort of colourful holding shape for the show name and time (e.g., aaj raat 8:30 baje) during the promo. In contrast, European channels rarely if ever have a holding shape for the show name and time. So it was a shock when Zee Bangla put the white text on the screen without any holding shape. Hopefully Zee Marathi will rectify it as well and add a holding shape.

Last edited:
What do you expect from a Generic graphics scheme? Uniqueness? Fairly possible.

Only difference is that during 'Kahi Kshanant' and 'Pudhil Bhagaat', they place those words in bottom left side instead of bottom centre as adapted by other languages.
That's true, i think zee keralam and zee marathi had unique graphics so far it's different and very attractive flowers 🌹🏵️

I'm also excited for zee sarthak I bet they will also introduce different and unique one they revamped few years ago with different graphics as zee didn't introduce anything for years ig

(I'm not saying marigold graphics is bad but it's kinda overused and zee bangla is seems ok)

That's true, i think zee keralam and zee marathi had unique graphics so far it's different and very attractive flowers 🌹🏵️

I'm also excited for zee sarthak I bet they will also introduce different and unique one they revamped few years ago with different graphics as zee didn't introduce anything for years ig

(I'm not saying marigold graphics is bad but it's kinda overused and zee bangla is seems ok)
They will surely use Konark Wheel. That's the only unique aspect if they use this generic scheme. Zee Bangla used fish scales. Fish is not that popular in Odisha.

Last edited:
I like this makeover by Zee Marathi. Also background music is also good and feeling rich. Also they created special promo with serial celebraties for new graphics. I think this is first time a special dedicated montage on Marathi Tv Channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock