Zee Media launches Zee Hindustan's Tamil & Telugu audio feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamil people is very sensitive to their language. So channels especially news channel that use a Hindi name is not apt. IMO they should name the channel 'Zee News Tamil', 'Zee Seithigal', 'Zee Tamilnadu' etc.
For Tamil the name is not suitable. My opinion, it's a national news channel. So as " ZEE TAMIL BHARAT"
But 'Bharat' also a Hindi word similar to 'Hindusthan'.

Last edited:
Tamil people is very sensitive to their language. So channels especially news channel that use a Hindi name is not apt. IMO they should name the channel 'Zee News Tamil', 'Zee Seithigal' etc.

But 'Bharat' also a Hindi word similar to 'Hindusthan'.
In Tamil Baratham is pronounced by all. But not Hindustan. (பாரதம்) . So i think, it's a comfort one.
ZEE செய்திகள் ok👍👌

Old trick
Start channel and close it in a year n show all as expenses and make money

So the channel will be having news marquee in Hindi and Audios in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi? Most of the south Indian people don't even know how to read Hindi. And if they're planning to put up the news graphics in English, there is no point for a regional language just for audio. I seriously want to meet the guy who is doing the research for this kind of ideas.

In Tamil Baratham is pronounced by all. But not Hindustan. (பாரதம்) . So i think, it's a comfort one.
ZEE செய்திகள் ok👍👌
I don't know why you guys are out of forums topic it's regarding audio feed.. And never about an exclusive channel.. So be clear..

I don't know why you guys are out of forums topic it's regarding audio feed.. And never about an exclusive channel.. So be clear..
I agree with you Bro. And you see the title once again. If suddenly I saw and misunderstood. If there is already an exclusive channel, the title as been like, "Zee Hindustan channel to be added Tamil and Telugu audio feed" . The word Zee media launches, confused me . After your quote, I saw the Dinamlar ad . They mentioned small letters at the last line. Thanks Bro 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock