Zee Talkies celebrating 16th Anniversary

1st movie telecast is Khabardaar in this channel.

Not only 1st marathi movies channel but also 1st regional movie channel and 1st Regional HD channel of Zee Network. Theme Song Lakh Lakh chanderi was very good. The channel used to air it within the gap of 2 movies in initial days. Why they stopped the song telecast.

Sad thing is Zee not using movie library properly and ruining a good channel. That's why they lost position from trp charts. But from previous week channel again entered into top 5 list because of telecasting Dada Kondke's silver jubilee hit movies. Now zee should revamp this channel with a fresh look, dedicated graphics, new line ups.

Last edited:
Not only 1st marathi movies channel but also 1st regional movie channel and 1st Regional HD channel of Zee Network. Theme Song Lakh Lakh chanderi was very good. The channel used to air it within the gap of 2 movies in initial days. Why they stopped the song telecast.

Sad thing is Zee not using movie library properly and ruining a good channel. That's why they lost position from trp charts. But from previous week channel again entered into top 5 list because of telecasting Dada Kondke's silver jubilee hit movies. Now zee should revamp this channel with a fresh look, dedicated graphics, new line ups.
I agree lot of movie library but sadly not telecast many movies and yes zee should revamp with new logo and graphics

After launch 2 to 3 year very good movies telecasting now days 30 to 40 movies repetadly telecasting and expect dada kondke movies zee talkies HD not showing old movies

I am missing the old logo current logo is bakwas
7Iq7eMr.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock