"ZEE TAMIL, STAR SPORTS 2, STAR MOVIES ACTION" added on Reliance Digital Tv.

• Thread starter SivaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 5,233
RE: "ZEE TAMIL, STAR SPORTS 2, STAR MOVIES ACTION" added on Reliance Digital...

shashidhar.krt said:
above all channels are not popular channels , i am having airtel dvr magnum hd pack till now i never watched even once also this channels

You hadn't watched these channel,that doesn't mean that these are bad channels.:s:lol

mgm,9x jalwa,9x jhakas,9x tashan,nat geo adventure are very good channels.:)

trumtrum said:
RDTV is planning to add some regional channel as well as one or two HD channel in coming months probably in next month as new year gift to its customer..
Lots more things will happening in coming week....
Just wait n watch....

Thank you trumtrum brother, keep updating the latest status of Reliance Digital TV. All our (RDTV customer) eyes will following your posts.

Thank you.

:tup

trumtrum said:
RDTV is planning to add some regional channel as well as one or two HD channel in coming months probably in next month as new year gift to its customer..
Lots more things will happening in coming week....
Just wait n watch....

Dear trumtrum brother, fast of all happy new year. Brother any update about new channels to be added in Reliance Digital TV and HD STB software update.

Channels added So Close thread.

Deep.S:

No need to close channel addition info threads.. Also, we cannot define any timeline to close such threads. If members of having any issues with such newly added threads, they can post in the respective thread and solve the issues. Otherwise, we will end up having lot of unwanted threads without any reason.

It is the members' responsibility to not bump the dead threads or not go off topic... Regarding this thread, this is not that much old to close..

OK Sadiq bro....!
:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock