Breaking Zee Telugu HD & Zee Cinemalu HD Soon on D2h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Friends,

Please look at the slide presented by Videocon D2h for investors in FY 2018 (refer slide 12)by showcasing the number of HD channels offered by Videocon D2h. This is a clear evidence that Videocon D2h is not going to add any new HD channels into their platform till the end of June 2018. So please do not be excited with the rumors as there is no where they mentioned about adding new channels as part of the merger. So please loose the hopes of adding Zee Telugu HD, Zee Cinemalu HD, Gemini Movies HD, Gemini Music HD, Star Maa Movies HD into Videocon family.

Refer Slide 12

June? Is That Mar-2018 Right?

I Said Don't Expect Anything Until Merger Completes!

First LCN Change Will Happen!

Then Bulk Addition!

Kindly give us the pic of FB confirmation .
We were unable to take the snapshot as firstly just 3 minute conversation took place from rtn of my Mumbai friend and you know that cc always used to give a stereotype moderate answer and when captured in FB she just used to tell that your request for new channel is being send to their engineers but again she said that they cannot render hope for the same. Butility for safeguards Your advice for snapshots will be in our mind Vishnu Bro but for that time if any inconvenience occurred for this is deeply regretted from bottom of our heart...

I Said Don't Expect Anything Until Merger Completes!

First LCN Change Will Happen!

Then Bulk Addition!
LCN change means only in d2h haan,so same lcn numbers,on both Dishtv and d2h ,same channels on same lcn haan,bro
Another thread,in merging related, telling that Dishtv will buy whole d2h after merging, is it real or chances r there total buyout

LCN change means only in d2h haan,so same lcn numbers,on both Dishtv and d2h ,same channels on same lcn haan,bro
Another thread,in merging related, telling that Dishtv will buy whole d2h after merging, is it real or chances r there total buyout
LCN change will happen in d2h same as dish tv.

Complete buyout may happen as Videocon Industries may try to sell the business to repay debt.

Value of Videocon d2h is too much!

May Be Who Knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock