Breaking Zee Thirai HD Added by ADTV

Very very very worst DTH Airtel DTH.vijay super hd, disney hd, Sony ten4hd, ETV balbharat hd, cn+ hd Tamilaudio, travel xp hd not add
Bro, shift to Tata play ur requirements all r full fill, u will get including GSAt 24 satillite also..more powerful than other dth.😃

Last edited:
Hi,

I am a new member here and I have been following dreamdth for years now although I am silent spectator who reads the posts takes what I want and ignores what I don't, that's how I have been here.

The need of this post, I see some loyal members of some dth here maybe even people working in that DTH, I don't know just maybe, and I understand thier loyalty to the DTH or maybe to the company they work, I totally understand that.

But in my opinion no one and when I say no one absolutely no one should behave like customer care executives here asking people to move away from one dth just because they are unhappy about that DTH and they complain about it.

It is a person's right to express his dissatisfaction against a product he is using for which he is paying good amount of money and not getting what he wants that doesn't mean that he is asked to change dth go to other operators not complain on daily basis etc etc....

Now why this post I am writing this post after seeing this kind of messages in so many other threads not just this one and I am sure the moderators here are also seeing those messages should have to put a full stop to such posts why? Because then people like us get a feeling that we cannot express ourselves here, we are in some kind of customer care chat, we who have been using dreamdth to raise our concerns will be given such replies and there is no use of coming here etc etc...

Hope my message is not hurting anyone but this is a request to moderators from a loyal member of just DreamDTH who has been following it for years to make some decisions through your forum and feel disappointed by such messages even though I am not the target audience.

Zeethirai telecasting bharathikannama Old movie. Can anyone tell weather they telecasting in remastered version or upscaled version on Zeethirai HD. Please share pic 🙏🙏

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock