Zee TV and Zee TV HD logo color changed

• Thread starter Abhi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 14,281
Hmm okay bro.. I am not able to remember how dark it was earlier. If anyone have pics of earlier color please share it for a comparison.

kumarvishwas said:
Don't know about logo change,not able to differentiate in the pic,will check in the morning

Still happy that you have started following what team members asked for and have finally shared some news,Keep sharing such kinds of info and participate actively in most threads like everyone else does :k :k ;)

Yes Bro and Bro I have checked 10 times and fully sure that the color of logo is changed:)

Yes just checked now,there is a minute color difference in logo but now it is looking pathetic with that different kind of blue,maybe it's temporary  :s :s

aa2f11fb376f5dfdf24171b40c15bc86.jpg

Yes, Logo Color Change Suth Asia Zee Tv.

Yess Good Observation abhi123 Bro. Now I think Dark blue/ Pink Color will be filled on Zee Premiere Cinema logo but Zee anmol already using Pink color.

Yes guys logo has been changed to Dark Blue and Umbrella Theme to previous one that's Sky Blue logo and Rainbow Theme This time its all previous one NOTHING NEW we can say it's been switched to previous one.
This time tagline of Light Blue & Dark Blue logo is same "Har Lamha Ek Naye Umeed"
Guys is it any #Totka(Black Magic) because, ZEE TV TRP decreasing week after next week after switching to Umbrella Dark Blue theme and logo.
V8YovHe.jpg

fmJ6iJy.jpg

SQDCPR3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock