Breaking Zee TV to air new episodes of serials all 7 days a week

With this I remember one more thing , if you guys remember Zee cinema used to show horror movies every Thursday evening exactly at 6pm.. I used to cancel my tuitions or prepone them 😂.. including skipping evening play with friends
Yes i remember

As frequency of shows increase, the anticipation for next episode decreases. Because from the tomorrow promo, u understand 75% story and it's like If we miss tomorrow, then day after tomorrow we will catch it up.
Ultimately I think this all will effect TRP. Just like Sat-Sun shows have huge curiosity for them, compared to other shows.

As frequency of shows increase, the anticipation for next episode decreases. Because from the tomorrow promo, u understand 75% story and it's like If we miss tomorrow, then day after tomorrow we will catch it up.
Ultimately I think this all will effect TRP. Just like Sat-Sun shows have huge curiosity for them, compared to other shows.
For tomorrow episode, we can watch kal dekhiye (coming up next) and for day after tomorrow, we can watch kahani ab tak (recap) on the next day of the day after tomorrow.

Zee TV should rebrand as Build up TV and change their tagline to Nothing but build up

Zee TV should rebrand as Build up TV and change their tagline to Nothing but build up
Zee the Builder, can you built it?
Zee the Builder, yes we can.
Zee Entertainment, Zee Music and Zee Media too
Big and Sony joined the crew
Zee and the friends has so much fun
Working together as good friends should
Zee the builder, can you built it?
Zee the builder, yes we can. 🤩

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock