ZEEL to launch Zee Café HD, shutter 9X, Zee premiere

Sadiq said:
It is a question from you and anyone can answer it if they know the answer since this is a public forum and your question is visible to all. It is not like only the person to whom you replied is to answer. If you are expecting an answer only from him then mention it in the post itself or ask him via PM.

:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

@ sadiq bro

shadow bro wrote

zee cafe hd finally,getting launched ...
expecting it on most dth because channel is from zee group

so i replied to him about &TV hd which is available only in dish tv bcoz it is also from zee group but is not added to any dth except dish tv.

so what shadow bro wrote since axn hd is fromm zee group it ll b added to most of the dths

so i replied to him it ll not b the case n i gave the example of & tv hd which is also from zee group n available only in dish tv. so the same may b applied to axn hd.

@ sadiq bro - now u understand bro what i wrote in all the three posts.

:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

Sadiq said:
It is a question from you and anyone can answer it if they know the answer since this is a public forum and your question is visible to all. It is not like only the person to whom you replied is to answer. If you are expecting an answer only from him then mention it in the post itself or ask him via PM.

@ sadiq bro - please read post no. 12 n 13 again :huh:huh:huh :p:p:p:p:p
i replied to shadow bro for his post no. 12 as this channel is from zee group so expect it ll b added in most of the dths.

i replied to him that what about &TV hd as it is also from zee group but still has not been added in most of the dths.

i hope u have understood it now :(:(:(:(:(:(

I know & tvhd is only available on dish tv... but. &tv sd and hd were launched at the same time, so dth/mso maybe a bit reluctant to add a new hd channel when its sd channel is also just being launched ... just take the case of epic hd channel

But z cafe already has a sd channel which has been running succesfully., so it will probably be accepted for addition by most dth/mso...

If zee cafe :hd launch first lands on dish tv & AndTv :hd lands only on dish tv remaing dth when it land :angry

Dileep Kumar said:
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEEL) plans to launch a new channel called Zee Café HD. The English general entertainment channel is currently available in standard definition (SD).

Another source also confirmed that the company was planning to launch Zee Café HD.

“Ideally Zee Café HD should have been launched long back; however, it didn’t happen for some reason. We have HD channels for all mainline channels so it is but natural to have one for Zee Café as well,” the source added.
Guys, any news from ZEEL that when they are going to launch Zee Cafe HD channel !!

They r testing Zee cafe hd from last two year but still not launch.....

Devesh said:
They r testing Zee cafe hd from last two year but still not launch....
Bro, they are planning to launch it in the mid August with some exclusive shows. Bro, this news, I have read in some other forum, that's why I am not taking it seriously, but I posted it here only for the general information.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock