Breaking Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana | Star Plus

Im excited for this show .....its gonna be super awesome
Really I want the Plot to be changed and make it musical romantic serial the lead actress playing pop singer similar to alisha chinnai and raageshwari and the main lead actor plays a composer similar to Rahman saab

Last edited:
This story is very similar to that savdhaan india episode where a newly married men left his wife for army and that woman ended up having affair with his father and after he came back she lost his interest on him
ur crappy prediction went wrong.....

Really I want the Plot to be changed and make it musical romantic serial the lead actress playing pop singer similar to alisha chinnai and raageshwari and the main lead actor plays a composer similar to Rahman saab
me too plot should have been that shes a stripper.... and this guy falls in love with this stripper...i dont even understand how ur crap posts are not deleted by MODS

me too plot should have been that shes a stripper.... and this guy falls in love with this stripper...i dont even understand how ur crap posts are not deleted by MODS
My post is not crap you should watch Navya if you want a love story serial

My post is not crap you should watch Navya if you want a love story serial
U should know that what to expect from which show .....if u are not interested in slice of life drama genre then go nd watch other show specially ur fav love story genre instead of mud slinging on other shows
There are plenty of show which will satisfy ur need (love story genre shows)

Ps.iam also navya fan but iknw what to expect from different genre shows

Last edited:
Best show on TV right now. It is showing how a family is connected to each other and value of joint family.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock