DDF Exclusive All DTH SD & HD channel availability comparison thread

@Shantanu bro, subject to correction:

In Hindi GEC - Tata Sky

Star Plus and Star Bharat have same LCN 117.
Sony and Sony SAB have same LCN 130

Star Plus HD 115
Star Plus SD 117

Star Bharat HD 120
Star Bharat SD 122

Sony HD 128
Sony SD 130

Sony SAB HD 132
Sony SAB SD 134

Addition:

Mastii LCN 825 - Music
Pitaara LCN 1919 - Punjabi
News 9 LCN 629 - English
Polimer Kannada LCN 1643 - Kannada
Vendhar TV LCN 1546 - Tamil

Pls rectify.

Last edited:
As well as edit nt tamil at lcn no. 544 & nt telugu lcn no. 695 in d2h

I know it's a lot work. @Shantanu bro, when you have time, could you please update this?
Will try to do bro.
As all the list were not updated in respective forums, it was a hectic job to go in respective thread & update. I guess this problem has sorted now as new lists are posted & getting regularly updated too.

Also, I don't have WIFI at my home. i have to connect my phone's network to the laptop to update the list. it also got resolved as i bought a phone recently.

also i am quite busy to due to my work.

but i will try to update the list.

in between if anyone is interested. i am ready to give the sheets & they can update further.

plz provide me excel sheet .

Will try to do bro.
As all the list were not updated in respective forums, it was a hectic job to go in respective thread & update. I guess this problem has sorted now as new lists are posted & getting regularly updated too.

Also, I don't have WIFI at my home. i have to connect my phone's network to the laptop to update the list. it also got resolved as i bought a phone recently.

also i am quite busy to due to my work.

but i will try to update the list.

in between if anyone is interested. i am ready to give the sheets & they can update further.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock