More than 250 TV Channels

cable-tv SD/HD Services

speed-connectivity High Speed Broadband Services

multiscreen Interactive Services

E-Commerce Value Added Services (VAS)

Technology

Headend-In-The-Sky (HITS): A Heads Up

HITS is a Satellite Communication Distribution Platform, which:

HITS licensee enters into an agreement with Pay and Free To Air (FTA) broadcasters. Various broadcasters, then send their signals.
Collects signals from various broadcasters at a central location (Ex: NSTPL Teleport at Greater Noida, NCR).
Encodes all the received signals in a uniform format after decryption.
Combines the signals with Conditional Access System (CAS) for transmitting them through Satellite across the country.
Any Cable Operator, anywhere in India can downlink these signals using JAINHITS authorized Mini-downlink headend.
These digital signals once downlinked can directly be transmitted by a Cable Operator using the existing last mile network to a subscriber’s home.
The subscriber can now view these digital quality signals using a compatible Set Top Box (STB).

JAINHITS will build digital highways through an active network of Independent Service Operators (ISOs/LCOs) across the country.

good info bro..local cable operator in my area provides this..they are giving JAIHITS..they just stops their old signal last month and started this signal..they gave motorola made stbs..my friend using this..have to say good PQ compared to their old signal..they are saying they will provide hi speed internet,voip,vod services soon...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock