Bought D2H HD 2266 STB

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 11,762
Congrats Bro!, The only missing thing is the RF remote, you should have asked them to send the RF version STB.

Congrats @Vicky my best wishes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

But why d2h @Vicky ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

First planning to purchase adtv bro, but due to adtv logo, choose the d2h, but pq is bad compare to sd,ts & rdtv :confused:

Mostly may be due to more South Indian channels...

Yes bro,

Congrats @Vicky bro...
Last month i had exchanged my old videocon d2h sd box with same HD 2266 STB
My suggestion is that use HDMI cable and Port instead of AV port has their will be massive visual quality difference..

Once Again Congrats and
Welcome to Family:)

Yes bro, i'm using hdmi cable only,by the way first technician installed in rca cable, after installation, i'm connected hdmi cable;)

I wonder why didn't you buy the Dish NXT set-top box. With Dish NXT box you would be having choice to switch to Dish TV as well as on D2H

In dish tv for south channels 4 digit channel no, that's why choose the d2h bro,

Congrats Vicky bro. Is the Remote is an RF one?

Don't know bro, it's rf remote or not, but remote is working fine in wall & any direction, without aim to stb, remote is working fine

Congrats Bro!, The only missing thing is the RF remote, you should have asked them to send the RF version STB.

1 month before connection installed, i think they will not replace:confused:

Last edited:
it's RF remote only bro
First planning to purchase adtv bro, but due to adtv logo, choose the d2h, but pq is bad compare to sd,ts & rdtv :confused:
hmm ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

BTW welcome back Vicky my lovable Thambi ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I want u to moderate our posts hope soon it'll done

Don't know bro, it's rf remote or not, but remote is working fine with in wall & any direction, without aim to stb, remote is working fine
It's RF Thambi ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Past week captured few ss from j7 mobile, pq is not good, tomorrow i will capture & posted the more ss(y)

Sk5WxGt.jpg

P1yK5oV.jpg

k4huCrI.jpg

e0OmYFn.jpg

JADIN4G.jpg

K1fXBpo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock