Cancellation

Shamishami

Reaction score
How to cancel Tata sky comedy pack ? I tried modifying pack option but doesn't work, also I'm new to dth ,what is monthly recharge value? And can I select my package monthly wise or else if I don't select they put the same previous package? If I don't recharge will they deducte money from my account? Today a customer service girl called me she asked the otp num in my msg box ,I told her suddenly my account money deducted. Now I can't deactivate the pack😭😓 I can't understand Tata sky , can anyone help me? Thanks in advance

How to cancel Tata sky comedy pack ? I tried modifying pack option but doesn't work, also I'm new to dth ,what is monthly recharge value? And can I select my package monthly wise or else if I don't select they put the same previous package? If I don't recharge will they deducte money from my account? Today a customer service girl called me she asked the otp num in my msg box ,I told her suddenly my account money deducted. Now I can't deactivate the pack😭😓 I can't understand Tata sky , can anyone help me? Thanks in advance
There is 1 day lock in period for Tata Sky services like Tata Sky Comedy. That channel cannot be dropped today, you can drop it tomorrow.

Tata Sky deducts balance on daily basis so only 1 day charge for that channel will deducted if you drop it tomorrow.

Monthly recharge value totally depends on your selection of channels. NCF of 153 including tax is minimum monthly charge. FTA Complimentary Pack provides you most of FTA channels without increasing NCF.

No extra money will be deducted if you stop recharging.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock